Posted by StreetWise in Latest News
How to submit your organization for the Non-Profit Guide:
The Non-Profit Guide is filled with the profiles of over 50 Chicagoland organizations and we hope to count you as one of them. This year’s guide will be sold on the streets for a full week from Wednesday, November 13 to Tuesday, November 19.
It is completely FREE to submit your information and we ask that each non-profit sends us the following criteria:
– Vital organization contact information
– Executive Director name and contact information
– Mission statement (about 50 words)
– Annual budget & key campaigns/events (about 75 words altogether)
– Upcoming fundraisers/events (about 50 words)
– Nonprofit Logo
– Any high-resolution (300 dpi or greater) photos. The more current, the better. Please include the photo credit and identify people in pictures if possible. Sending links to Facebook or Flickr accounts are acceptable.
Please send all material to Brittany Langmeyer at email@example.com.
EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Monday, October 28
Why place advertising in the Non-Profit Guide?
Each group that participates in the Non-Profit Guide is guaranteed a free 1.5” by 5” space for your agency’s profile, but we would like to offer you the opportunity to feature your organization in an even greater way by purchasing advertising space.
The StreetWise annual Non-Profit Guide circulates 9,000 copies around Chicagoland and surrounding suburbs.
Click HERE to view advertising rates & specs.
Please contact Brittany Langmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to place advertising.
Deadline for contract finalization and payment settled (by check or over the phone through credit card) and submission of fully designed advertisement – Monday, October 28 by end of day