Posted by StreetWise in Annual Report Archives
Click HERE to view the StreetWise 2011 Annual Report.
-Exceeded total budgeted revenue by over $40,000.
– Brought in $75,532.83 in grant funding.
– Hired a full-time Master’s of Social Work professional as Director of Social Services.
– Relocated StreetWise offices to Uptown Neighborhood.
– Partnered with the Salvation Army and the Greater Chicago Food Depository to launch a meals program.
– 43% increase in assisting participants to secure and maintain housing outside of the homeless system.
– Expanded our Workforce Empowerment Center services.